By Jill Fox
As children are getting bored and parents reach their limits, the Museum of Discovery and Science (MODS) has a way for families to spend spring break experimenting through virtual learning.
With a focus on engaging, enriching, and inspiring tomorrow’s workforce – today, MODS is offering Coral Springs students free fun online STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) activities, resources, and high-quality educational content in the comfort of their own homes.
From Monday, March 23 through Friday, March 27, Virtual Camp Discovery will include content such as school program lessons, outreach classes, new aviation-themed makerspace activities, slime of the day, storytelling, science shows, animal meet and greets and more.
Videos will range from reading and hands-on activities to science demonstrations, each with accompanying activities. They will be released through MODS’ enews and on their social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
For more information, call 954-467-MODS (6637) or visit mods.org.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- Events2021.07.26Former Coral Springs Softball Player Forms New Girls’ 12U Team
- Events2021.07.25Jewish Culture Organization Opens Headquarters In Coral Springs
- Events2021.06.28Mah Jongg Players Meet For 2 Summer Gatherings At Family Bagels
- News2021.06.22Mixed-Use Project Proposed for Former Heron Bay Golf Club