By: Saraana Jamraj
Food lovers who love eating local will have more reason to stay in Coral Springs with exclusive deals from various restaurants.
For its inaugural restaurant week, “Savor the Springs” promises delectable delights with 34 participating restaurants participating.
Guests need to visit any of the restaurants between Saturday, October 11, and Sunday, October 20, and ask for the Savor the Springs promotion. Upon asking, they will be provided either with a special menu, discount, or other deal depending on the restaurant’s offerings.
“It’s a great way to highlight the wide variety of culinary choices available in Coral Springs,” said Kristi Bartlett, Director of Economic Development.
Restaurants include: The Cook & The Cork, Nothing Bundt Cakes, Fat Boyz Barbecue, Spice Bar, My Bakery Cakes and Treats, John the Baker, Taverna Evia, Salma’s Kitchen, Marcos Pizza, Latin Bistro Corner, Red Ginger, Jamba, El Mariachi Restaurant, The Metro Diner, Big Daddy’s Pizza, La Fontana, Hellenic Republic, Rita’s, 4 Rivers Smokehouse, Lady and the Mug, Larry’s Ice Cream, Pasquale & Sons Pizza Company, 1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza, I Heart Mac and Cheese, The Melting Pot, Kilwins, The Country Club of Coral Springs, Mainland China Bistro, Cecilie’s Gourmet Italian Ices, Tierra Mia Bakery & Restaurant, Wings Plus, Pete’s Family Restaurant, and Coral Springs Diner.
- Selene Raj is a writer and a Florida International University graduate. Born in Trinidad and raised in America, she completed her Master’s in Mass Communications in 2020 and has been living in Coral Springs since 2004. She is passionate about the communities she lives and works in and loves reporting and sharing stories that are as complex and meaningful as the people who live in them.
- News2021.04.12Coral Springs Server Gets $425 Tip From Local Organization
- News2021.02.16Amazing ‘Angel’ Selflessly Donates Kidney to Coral Springs Employee in Need
- News2021.01.08Woman in Search of Stranger Who Saved Her from Exploding Car
- News2021.01.06Rep Dan Daley Advocates for his District on 5 House Committees