By: Matt Rothman
Coral Springs Charter baseball has officially announced Max Boling as their new varsity baseball coach.
He took over for Charlie Fine after he moved on to coach at West Boca Raton Community High School under his mentor, Jerry Albert. Boling calls this one of the best opportunities in the country.
“I’m really grateful to be part of the athletic department at Coral Springs Charter, said Boling. “Looking forward to getting after it and contributing to this program’s established reputation in Broward.”
Boling spent four seasons as the varsity assistant/head JV coach at Marjory Stoneman Douglas, where he helped the Eagles win back-to-back State Championships.
A 2014 graduate from MSD, Boling played for Coach Todd Fitz-Gerald. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in business administration from Webber International University, where he also played college baseball, leading his team to their first conference title in school history.
Boling will take over a program that has blossomed into one of the best teams in the county. The Panthers appeared in Regionals for the second straight season and have won 28 games in theist two seasons. Despite having players graduate this spring, CSC returns several starters from last year’s team.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2022.08.12Brianna Dawson Named New Varsity Volleyball Coach at Coral Glades
- News2022.08.06Coral Springs Charter Goaltender Kelsey Dunne Commits to Play College Soccer
- News2022.08.04Coral Springs Resident Joey Colosi Commits to Play College Football
- Events2022.08.03Coral Glades High School Set to Host Jaguar Expedition For New Students