The City of Coral Springs, in conjunction with the Coral Springs Museum of Art, has named Julia Black Andrews as Executive Director of the Coral Springs Museum of Art (CSMART). Andrews joined the City of Coral Springs in 2013 as the Education and Public Programs Director at CSMART.
She replaces Bryan Knicely who left in September to become the Executive Director of the Evansville Museum in Indiana.
“I am pleased to welcome Julia to our Management Team. She has been an asset to the organization in her previous role and we are excited to continue to work with her in this new capacity,” said City Manager Erdal Donmez.
Andrews previously worked as a Program and Facilities Manager for ArtServe, Fort Lauderdale and was responsible for curating exhibits and program development, and daily management of the facility. She is also experienced in hospitality marketing and film productions, and has exceptional leadership abilities.
“I’m delighted to become a member of the Coral Springs team and honored to take on the role of Executive Director of the Museum of Art. I appreciate the importance this institution holds in our community and I am dedicated to preserving its heritage while introducing dynamic and inspiring programs for all to enjoy,” Andrews said.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.10.23Trader Joe’s Sets Opening Date in Coral Springs
- News2020.10.22Early Voting Report for October 21 for Northwest Regional Library
- News2020.10.2112 Winners Announced for ‘The Importance of Voting’ Virtual Poster Contest
- News2020.10.20Student Volunteers Needed at Chabad of Coral Springs Free Food Distribution