The City of Coral Springs, in conjunction with the Coral Springs Museum of Art, has named Julia Black Andrews as Executive Director of the Coral Springs Museum of Art (CSMART). Andrews joined the City of Coral Springs in 2013 as the Education and Public Programs Director at CSMART.
She replaces Bryan Knicely who left in September to become the Executive Director of the Evansville Museum in Indiana.
“I am pleased to welcome Julia to our Management Team. She has been an asset to the organization in her previous role and we are excited to continue to work with her in this new capacity,” said City Manager Erdal Donmez.
Andrews previously worked as a Program and Facilities Manager for ArtServe, Fort Lauderdale and was responsible for curating exhibits and program development, and daily management of the facility. She is also experienced in hospitality marketing and film productions, and has exceptional leadership abilities.
“I’m delighted to become a member of the Coral Springs team and honored to take on the role of Executive Director of the Museum of Art. I appreciate the importance this institution holds in our community and I am dedicated to preserving its heritage while introducing dynamic and inspiring programs for all to enjoy,” Andrews said.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.04.16President, Governor, Directs Flags at Half-Staff in Honor of Indianapolis Victims on April 20
- News2021.04.14Coral Springs Man Catches Unbelievable Video of Meteor
- News2021.04.14J&J Appointment Canceled? Broward Health has a solution
- News2021.04.13City of Coral Springs Live-Streams 33rd Annual National Day of Prayer