By Sharon Aron Baron
The Chabad of Coral Springs will distribute fresh produce to the community on Wednesday and offer students service hours for selflessly helping others.
Led by Rabbi Avraham Friedman, the synagogue will be receiving 4,300 boxes of fresh produce generously supplied by Simply Fresh. The Chabad of Coral Springs welcomes families in need to pick up their free food boxes weekly.
According to Rabbi Friedman, the event is open to the public, and something the Chabad has been trying to do as often as possible, especially amid the Coronavirus.
Please do not arrive before 5 p.m. on Wednesday, September 16, as the parking lot will be closed for the trucks to enter.
Visit the Chabad 3925 N University Dr. to any struggling family in our community.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.01.19Girl Scouts Receive Funding from Coral Springs Community Chest
- News2021.01.19Coral Springs Police School Resource Officer Arrested for Solicitation of a Minor
- News2021.01.1916th Annual Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Rescheduled
- News2021.01.19Deadline to Nominate a Coral Springs Resident for Black History Month is Jan 26