By: Jen Russon
Broward County Public Schools is offering free summer school in June and July.
Classes are held in-person across 90 locations Monday through Thursday for four hours a day, June 21 – July 29. Morning and aftercare options are provided for all grade levels.
BCPS-certified teachers will lead the classes, with breakfast and lunch available and public transportation for qualifying students.
Schedules differ slightly for elementary, middle, and high school students.
Grades 6 through 12 convene classes from 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., while elementary students in summer school go from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Students with disabilities enrolled in the Summer Experience 6-12 will have access to the general education curriculum with ESE staff.
Learn more about The BCPS summer experience and learn which Coral Springs school is hosting it visit here. Broward families may register online by following prompts on their child’s official school website. Summer school is free and available to any Broward County student looking to make up credits or get back on track.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Jen Russon has been a staff writer for Talk Media since 2018. She is also a novelist, copywriter and editor at Swallow Publishing, LLC.
- Events2022.01.10J.P. Taravella Kicks Off its Jason Stein Memorial Baseball Field Campaign at Upcoming Game
- News2022.01.07Broward Interim Superintendent Cartwright Answers Pressing Questions at Meet and Chat Event
- Events2021.12.16Coral Springs Community Garden Hosting December Plant Sale
- Events2021.12.156 Coral Springs Girl Scouts Host Garage Sale to Pay for Long-Awaited Georgia Trip