By: Matt Rothman
The J.P. Taravella bowling team has competed against many of the top schools in Coral Springs and have seen tons of success.
The Trojans have four boys on their team and one girl. They are led by Nicholas Jobe, who has knocked down 2,275 pins and has averaged 162 in 14 games this season, and Emily Rambus, second in pins, with a high score of 356.
Jeremy Smith has only played in five matches this season and averages 128 per game. Anthony Mountcastle and Cesar Medina have also competed in all seven matches and are combined to knock over 3,500 pins.
The team will next be back bowling on Monday, November 30, at SpareZ in Davie in the County Championship.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2021.07.27J.P. Taravella Pitcher Jack Sinclair Signs First Pro Contract
- News2021.07.27Infielder Gavin Conticello Decides Future After Being Selected in MLB Draft
- News2021.07.27Marjory Stoneman Douglas Aidan Minott Reveals College Decision
- News2021.07.27Coral Springs’ Outfielder Caleb Roberts Officially Goes Pro