By: Matt Rothman
Before the game, the Panthers honored their three seniors in Bridget Dunham, Vicki Vasquez, and Ariana Gonzalez.
While it was their last home game, all three players will be playing softball in college and recently signed their letter of intent.
This was the second no-hitter this season for Godfrey as she threw one over Cooper City High School. It was also her fifth shutout of the season after striking out 11.
“It was a nice way to not only win for our seniors, but to play a clean defensive game and to get a gem from Bri made the night great all the way around,” Head Coach Mark Montimurro said.
Offensively, both Dunham and Vasquez had a pair of hits as well as an RBI. Julia Estroff recorded an RBI on a squeeze, and both Addison Michel and Grace Derstine had run-scoring groundouts.
For the Panthers, it was their 18th win of the season. Up next, CSC will face American Heritage School on Wednesday, April 21 at 6:30 p.m. in their last regular-season game of the season.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2021.05.04Coral Glades Football Team Raises Funds To Visit Top College Programs This Summer
- News2021.05.03Alexandra Bruno Makes History Again for Coral Springs Charter Track and Field
- News2021.05.02Coral Glades High School Softball Set to Play in Regionals
- News2021.05.02Coral Springs Charter Baseball Makes Regionals For 1st Time Since 2013